Summer is coming and I have been making plans left and right. Micah and my dad keep telling me to slow my roll and pick one thing at a time. However, I am a dreamer and dreamers dream. To help make the summer of 2018 the most epic summer yet, I am writing down all the things I want to do this summer and following to the end of the year, because:
“A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan. A plan backed by action makes your dreams come true.”
I don’t have dates quite yet, but by the end of this month I will be able to put everything in its right place on my calendar. So without further ado, here is my 2018 bucket list.
- Run My First Half Marathon
- Try Pack Up + Go (https://www.packupgo.com)
- Buy My First Home
- Take Wilder up and over Sundance Pass
- Take a Family Backpacking Trip on The Beaten Path
- Obtain my Wilderness First Responder Certification
- Visit the Garden of 1000 Buddhas
- See a show at the KettleHouse
- Visit Glacier National Park
There are going to be a lot of “firsts” this year for me! I think this is an obtainable list, but it is going to require some funds. So, if any of you Montana folk have side jobs for Micah and I, we are all ears! Cheers to the first half of 2018 for giving us this opportunity to study abroad in Finland and grow as a family, and cheers to the second half 2018 that is going to freakin’ awesome.